Sony is expanding its FCB camera series to include for the first time Progressive Scan (PS) color block models. The FCB-PV10 features Progressive Scan CCD technology with square pixels, Primary Color filters for precise color reproduction, and a digital YUV 4:2:2 interface. This camera is an optimum solution for high-speed shooting applications, such as traffic monitoring, license plate capture, and monitoring from mobile police vehicles, thanks to its progressive scan CCD sensor that produces high-quality images with crisp edges. It is also a powerful solution when it comes to still image applications. The FCB-PV10 camera incorporates a ? -type Super HAD? PS CCD with an 10x optical zoom lens. The camera outputs a VGA size image (640 x 480) and offer frame rates of 29.97 or 25 fps (switchable). The new FCB-PV10 camera combines unique features with many convenient functions inherited from previous FCB models. With its Primary Color filters and square pixel CCD, the FCB-PV10 camera achieves precise color reproduction and exceptional picture quality - a must for videoconferencing, low vision, photo booths, and document stands.
The Sony FCB-PV10 10x Color Block Camera incorporates progressive scan CCD technology; perfect match applications that require direct digital video connection.
Sony¡¯s popular FCB color block camera series are used in a variety of applications ranging from surveillance to traffic monitoring and in many other visual communication environments. These cameras are specifically designed to easily integrate into security domes, police vehicles, photo booths, document stands, videoconferencing, and low vision systems.
SONY FCB-PV10 Camera HIGHLIGHTS:
* 1/4 type Super HAD? progressive scan CCD with primary color filters
* 10x optical zoom lens - Angle of View (H) 46.0¡ã (wide end) to 4.6¡ã (tele end)
* Frame Rate - 29.97 fps or 25 fps (switchable)
* Digital Image Output: VGA Image Size (640 x 480) / REC601 or REC656 or REC656 Interface / Y, Cr, Cb 4:2:2 format
* Minimum Illumination - 2.3 lux (typical)
* Enhanced Spherical Privacy Zone Masking function
* E:Flip function
* Picture Freeze
* Spot auto function
* Electronic shutter/slow shutter
* Internal sync only
* Equipped with a lens mounting adapter
* High-speed serial communication (max. 38.4 kbps) and TTL-signal-level control (VISCA protocol) for quick command processing
SONY FCB-PV10 Camera FEATURES:
* High-Quality Images
Adopting a 1/4-type Super HAD CCD with primary color filters and square pixels, the FCB-PV10 block camera delivers exceptional picture quality, excell* ent color reproduction and eliminates the need for pixel-size conversion.
* Enhanced Spherical Privacy Zone Masking with Mosaic Effect
With the FCB-PV10, unwanted or prohibited areas within an image can be masked with a mosaic effect in addition to conventional color masking with colors such as black, gray, white, red, green, blue, cyan, yellow and magenta. The prohibited areas are interlocked with Pan/Tilt/Zoom movements for comprehensive masking. A maximum of 24 masking areas can be preset to any of 160 horizontal and 120 vertical masking blocks. In addition, up to eight masking presets can be set for a specific image. A maximum of two different colors (including the mosaic pattern) can be displayed in a single image.
* Electronic-Flip (E-Flip)
The FCB-PV10 camera has an E-Flip function that electronically flips an image upside down so that it is displayed on the monitor accurately. In a dome application for example, if a tracked object moves beneath the camera dome, the image can be inverted to maintain the correct orientation.
* Picture Freeze
The FCB-PV10 is equipped with a Picture Freeze function that allows for the output of a still image while the camera is panning, tilting, zooming, focusing,, initializing the lens, or performing preset operations. For example, the camera will output a still image before it begins to pan, tilt, or zoom, and once the operation is completed, the camera continues to display images; unnecessary images are not displayed. (A change to the default setting is required to activate this function.)
SONY FCB-PV10 Camera SPECIFICATIONS:
* Image Sensor: 1/4 type Super HAD CCD
* Number of Total Pixels: Approx. 330,000 pixels
* Lens: 10x zoom, f=4.2 mm (wide) to 42.0 mm (tele), F1.8 to F2.9
* Angle of View (H): 46.0 degree (wide end) to 4.6 degree (tele end)
* Minimum Object Distance: 10 mm (wide end) to 1,000 mm (tele end)
* Sync. System: Internal
* Minimum Illumination: 2.3 lux typical (50 IRE)
* White Balance: Auto, ATW, One Push, Manual
* AE Control: Auto, manual, Priority Mode, Bright, EV compensation, Backlight compensation
* Focusing System: Auto, Manual
* Privacy Zone Masking: On/Off (24 positions)
* Data Format: 30 fps, Image Size: VGA (640 x 480), Frame Rate: 29.97 fps, Clock Frequency: 13.5 MHz
* Data Format: 25 fps, Image Size: VGA (640 x 480), Frame Rate: 25 fps, Clock Frequency: 13.5 MHz
* Video Output: Y, Cr, Cb 4:2:2 (Y: 8 bit / Cr, Cb: 8 bit) Y, Cr, Cb, 4:2:2 (Y, Cr, Cb: 8 bit)
* Camera control interface: VISCA (TTL signal level)
* Storage Temperature: -40¡ã C to 85¡ã C
* Operating Temperature: 0¡ã C to 50¡ã C
* Power Consumption: 7.0 V to 12.0 V DC, Approx. 3.0 W
* Dimensions: 37.3 x 43.8 x 61 mm
* Mass: Approx. 85g
* Lens Adaptor Screw: yes (30mm)